(April 30, 2019)
Foreign Teachers Wanted
Position: English Teacher
Category: Academic - Teaching
Work type: Full time (starting in either March or September 2019)
Work place: School of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou University, University Town Campus
- Native English speaker from the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia or New Zealand
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- Teacher certification (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
- Majoring in English Language and Literature, Business, Commerce, etc.
- A minimum of two years teaching experience or relevant experience in college or university (with reference letters)
- Certificate of non-criminal record/Letter of Good Conduct
- Good health conditions/health certificate
- Aged 24 to 55
- Expected teaching courses/subjects: Oral English; Writing, Listening & Speaking; Critical Thinking; Cross-Cultural Communication; Art of Public Speaking; Introduction to the U.K. and the U.S.; etc.
- Expected to engage in lesson planning and course development
- 16 teaching hours per week
- A Competitive monthly salary
- A 2-bedroom furnished apartment
- A return airfare for each academic year
- A monthly power and Internet subsidy
- Annual travel allowance
- Health insurance
Please send your CV, copy of passport and degree certificates to Ms. Jenny Xu, School of Foreign Studies on email@example.com.